A brave/safe beginning

Membership Forums Money Mindset Reset/Challenge A brave/safe beginning

• Creator
    Topic
    Leena Frost
    Participant

Just participated in Day 1: I was surprised by the cris-crossing of arrows in my notes, on how much my core values of safety, internal peace and self connection were inter related. Excited to continue. 🙏

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Jen
      Keymaster

Don’t you love it when there’s a connection between core parts of you? I take that as a clear sign pointing to alignment.
        And safety is such a central piece!

Monika Richrath
        Participant

This was very amazing, Jen. I had a lot of aha-Moments. I did not know how important “connection” is for me. Neither “safety.” Even though I did not want to sacrifice my old top values “Self-expression” and “freedom”, I dedicate my 1000 dollar to safety. As I have lost my savings in the last 2 years, I would like to build new reserves for emergencies. I noticedced that in some way, this also applies to some kind of freedom …

Jen
          Keymaster

[quote quote=1380]This was very amazing, Jen. I had a lot of aha-Moments. I did not know how important “connection” is for me. Neither “safety.” Even though I did not want to sacrifice my old top values “Self-expression” and “freedom”, I dedicate my 1000 dollar to safety. As I have lost my savings in the last 2 years, I would like to build new reserves for emergencies. I noticedced that in some way, this also applies to some kind of freedom …[/quote]

Monika, I have the SAME tie in with safety and freedom. I like to think of it as a healthy attachment pattern. Just like children feel safer to explore when they know then have a dependable relationship that will be there when they need it, when we know we have a safe attachment to money (and that may mean savings) we feel the freedom to be able to explore.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.